in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) dated 27th April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred herein as “the Regulation”)
I. Basic provisions
- The administrator of the personal data pursuant to Article 4 (para 7) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR“) is DENTA Stomatologické centrum (hereinafter : the “Administrator“).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained when fulfilling your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
III. The legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- the fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) of the GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain services of an information company in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- the fulfillment of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required; provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator in regards to the Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- We use “cookies” on our website to provide visitors with greater convenience whilst viewing it. “Cookies” are literally small text files that the Website creates on your device the moment you access them.
- Our website uses both so-called “session cookies” and so-called “persistent cookies”.
- Session cookies allow you to browse through the individual tabs of our website and remember any information you enter there. The session cookie is automatically deleted the moment you close the browser or shortly thereafter.
- Persistent cookies allow these websites to remember your preferences and settings for your next visit, and thanks to them you do not have to, for example, log in all the time. Persistent cookies automatically expire after a certain set time.
- improve the performance of the Website by collecting information about the way visitors use it (e.g. which bookmarks are most visited).
- increase the functionality of the Website and bring it closer to you by allowing us to remember your previous choices. However, this information is not used to identify you or remember where you have been on the Internet.
- allow some tools to work, provide anti-spam measures and also access to age-restricted content; and
- allow some of our suppliers to provide the Website services on our behalf.
- “Cookies” are not viruses. These are just text files that do not contain any programs and therefore cannot be run as a program. The “cookies” file cannot be copied and sent on the Internet itself. However, during your visit the Internet browser sends them to the Website to which they belong, and the Website is then displayed in the Internet browser with your settings.
- We use “cookies” to also generally record statistical data on the behaviour of the visitors of our Website. Thanks to this, we can adapt them to your interests and requirements.
- “Cookies” help us identify a particularly popular or problematic part of the Website, but it is not possible to link them to a specific user.
- We also use “cookies” for the purpose of your authentication, i.e. to eliminate the need to enter your identification data each time you access the Website. At the same time, we also use them for the purpose of adapting the Website to your needs, i.e. for example, so that the Website continues to be displayed in the language of your choice or in a certain graphic design.
- Of course, you can view the Website without “cookies”, but it is possible that some of its functionality will be limited and the comfort of use will be reduced. Most browsers accept these files automatically but you can prevent them from being saved by selecting the “do not accept cookies” option in your browser settings. You can also delete “cookies” that have already been stored on your device at any time. You can find out the exact settings of this function using the “Help” function of your browser.
- By using the Website, you agree to the use of “cookies” in the manner described above.
VII. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to update the personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict their processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to have your personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw the consent to your data processing, this shall be done in writing to the administrator’s postal or email address as specified in Article III of these Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VIII. Terms of personal data security
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure electronic and paper personal data repositories, in particular with a password, anti-virus program and backups.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to the personal data.
IX. Final Provisions
- By submitting an order via the online order form, you confirm that you have familiarized yourself with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent on the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you have familiarized yourself with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 25th May, 2018.